We Provide Comprehensive Engineering Services To Our Clients.
Mechanica Engineering delivers cost-effective solutions to Clients to maximize their assets, improve competitive positioning and increase long-term business success.
Mechanica Engineering is a proudly South African company that offers a full range of engineering services to Clients operating in Southern Africa and Africa. Our strategy is based on leveraging off and developing local engineering talent.
Mechanica Engineering prepare detailed feasibility reports including studies for site selection, market analysis, refinery configuration, procurement strategy, capital cost estimates and financial evaluation. We manage all municipal approvals, fire department approvals, environmental impact assessments (EIA), major hazardous installations (MHI) risk assessments, HAZOP Studies and all other legislative requirements.
Engineering services include front-end engineering and design (FEED), detail design and engineering expertise in the mechanical, civil, electrical, instrumentation, mechanical, piping and structural engineering disciplines.
Our Engineering Services Include but not limited to:
- Project Engineering Management
- Feasibility Studies, Scoping and Initiation
- Due Diligence Reports
- Business Case Development
- Design Development
- Detailed Design
- Design Review and Professional Engineer Approvals
- Technical Drawings
- Municipal and Fire Department Approvals
- Develop Bill of Quantities
- Project and HSSE Risk Management
- Cost Planning, Monitoring and Controlling
- Managing Environmental Impact Processes
- Managing Major Hazard Installation (MHI) Risk Assessments