We Provide Fire Engineering Services To Our Clients.
Based on our extensive experience in the Oil & Gas sector, we understand the need for thorough analysis of hazardous installations (LP Gas and Fuel) in order to apply the correct engineering judgment.
Rational Fire Designs
Our team of fire engineers and subject matter experts are able to offer our clients a rational and scientific approach to ensuring the safety of their installations and buildings. We apply the requirements of SANS 10400 and BS 7974 to achieve a robust rational fire design for our clients.
Fire Safety Plans
Based on the rational fire designs, we also develop the fire safety plans, designs and drawings for council approvals. We also assist clients with engaging the Local Authorities (Council) and obtain approvals on their behalf as the appointed competent persons (Professional Engineers).
Our Fire Engineering Services Include but not limited to:
- Rational Fire Designs
- Develop Fire Safety Plans
- Conceptual Fire Engineering Designs
- Detailed Fire Engineering Designs
- Hydraulic Calculations for Fire Installations
- Project Engineering Management
- Feasibility Studies, Scoping and Initiation
- Design Review and Professional Engineer Approvals
- Municipal and Fire Department Approvals
- Develop Bill of Quantities